AC220V Environmental Rack Monitoring Unit
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Delivery Time:||2 weeks|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||5000 pcs/month|
|Working Power Supply:||AC220 Input Or DC48V Input||Dimension:||WxDxH 423mm×223mm×45mm|
|Operating Environment:||Temperature: 10°C ~ 55°C, Humidity: 10 ~ 85%||Communication Mode:||RS232 Real-time Communication Or RS485 Bus Networking|
|Support Network Protocol:||TCP/IP, SNMP, UDP, HTTP Etc||Installation Method:||19" Rack Mount|
AC220V Environmental Rack Monitoring Unit,
RS485 Environmental Rack Monitoring Unit,
RS485 remote environmental monitoring units
AC220V Environmental Rack Monitoring Unit
Outdoor Cabinet Environmental Monitoring Unit RS485 / SNMP Remote Real-Time Communication DC48V or AC220V
This Monitoring Unit is a network monitoring host designed for integrated network rooms that integrates UPS monitoring and extended power environments, such as temperature&humidity, smoke, access, water etc. Adopting the popular 19-inch rack-mount installation, supporting 220V AC or 48V DC power supply, supporting more than 12-way switching value, multi-way relay control output and ambient temperature and humidity expansion, with SMS monitoring and control functions, more secure and more reliable. It will be the best choice for modern unmanned duty rooms.
- Working power supply: support AC 220V or DC 48V power supply, more widely used
- Size:standard 19 inch rack(423mm*223mm*45mm).
- RS232 universal interface: synchronous acquisition of UPS real-time data.
- SNMP remote network monitoring: with network interface and intuitive web page display for remote monitoring
- Modbus field integrated monitoring: with 485 interface, using the popular modbus protocol, it can realize integrated monitoring of non-network room, form synchronous monitoring single room or multi-room monitoring data, and optional 7-inch touch screen as display
- 6-way relay control output: flexible output control interface, which can realize control power output and passive switch mode, such as control fan, air conditioner and other corresponding power switch devices.
- 15-way switching value input detection: It can be used to monitor various room environment equipment such as smoke, flooding, access control, door magnetism, etc..
- (The well-designed sensor input interface supports 9 passive sensors and 6 active sensors to realize the corresponding connection of device-to-sensor terminal-to-terminal, simplifying the installation and wiring.)
- Human-computer interaction interface: LCD widescreen display makes it easier for users to confirm the parameter settings and operation of the system.
- LED indication function: more intuitive understanding of the operating status of the GSM equipment site.
- 4 way of analog value: can be used with a variety of transmitters to achieve power, temperature, pressure and other aspects of the detection; input range: 0-5V.
- Built-in GSM module: Support GSM dual-frequency, 900/1800MHz; realize remote SMS alarm function through SMS.
- Support a wider range of UPS protocols: APC, MGE, Eaton, SANTAK, KSTAR, KELONG and many other domestic and foreign brands.
- The monitoring functions implemented by the supporting sensors are as follows:
- Multi-brand UPS monitoring
- Up to 8 channels of temperature and humidity detection
- Water leakage (water immersion) test
- Fire smoke detection
- Infrared passive intrusion detection
- Door magnetic (opening) detection
- Power distribution air switch state detection
- Mains power input state detection.
- Electricity quantity acquisition and measurement
4. System parameters
|1||Working power supply||Optional: AC220 input or DC48V input|
|3||Networking mode||IP-based LAN, WAN, Internet, ADSL, E1, wireless Ethernet, etc.|
|4||Real-time system clock||Can set UPS timing on/off, battery timing discharge, etc.|
|5||Alarm log and historical data||Record UPS alarms for analysis|
|6||SNMP MIB||Support MIB-II(RFC1213, RFC1315, RFC1316),UPS MIB (RFC1628),XPPC MIB|
|7||Communication mode||RS232 real-time communication or RS485 bus networking|
|8||Configuration mode||Support Telnet, Terminal (Hyper Terminal), WWW (Web Browser) and other configuration management methods|
|9||Operating environment||Temperature: 10°C ~ 55°C, humidity: 10 ~ 85%|
|10||Support network protocol||TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP, Telnet, SNTP, HTTP(Upgrade HTTP protocol to support SSL connection), SMTP, DHCP, DNS, TFTP, ARP, ICMP etc|
|11||Waterproof state||Non-waterproof device|
5. Panel introduction and wiring port definition
(1) Front Panel
- POWER: on/off switch;
- P:Keep constant brightness during normal operation；
- R: Running indicator; flashes once per second during normal operation;
- S: The SMS sending status light; the light keep constant brightness when the device is idle, and the light flashes when the device is busy;
- E: GSM module indicator; it is starting up when flashing, and it starts successfully flashing every two seconds;
- RESET: reset button; long press for more than 3 seconds to reset the GSM module;
- : Antenna hole; used to install the standard antenna; strongly prohibited live plug;
- SIM-CARD: Press the blue button on the right to eject the SIM card holder and insert the SIM card correctly, strongly prohibited live plug.
(2) Back Panel
- AC220V-50(60)Hz : AC 220V input(optional)
- DC48V/2.5A : DC 48V input(optional)
- RS485/EXT: RS485 communication port, used to expand the monitoring environment temperature and humidity or other device;
- RS232/Device: Serial port communication interface for parameter configuration and UPS information query with PC;
- Ethernet : UTP 10/100M RJ45 Ethernet interface;
- Default: IP configuration; restore the default IP when NO.1 dials down.
(3) Wiring Port
6. Interface After Login